ALU-MAX-FOL ventilation chimney liner
The chimney liner can protect and seal ventilation stacks in residential or industrial buildings, both newly built or refurbished. It is a perfect odour barrier for ventilation systems.
Manufactured sizes of the chimney liners:
- Circumference: 42 to 180 cm.
- Height: max. 100 lin.m.
- Install a liner duct 0.5 to 1.0 m longer than the chimney flue.
- The maximum flue gas temperature measured in the exhaust duct at the breeching shall be 250°C
- Gas-tight, water-resistant, non-absorbing, and chemically inert liner with an excellent heat transfer performance
- Self-supporting static structure
- The liner smooth bore and thermal insulation improve the flue draught for a better combustion efficiency and lower fuel consumption
- The ducting made with the chimney expansion liner perfectly follows the full bore of the stack.
Design of ALU-MAX-FOL (S) chimney expansion liners
- 40 µm thick outer PE sleeve
- 0.12 mm thick acid-resistant aluminium foil coated with 40 µm thick PP film
- µm thick inner PE sleeve (expands the liner, removed after expansion)
- 45 μm thick PP tape attached to the aluminium foil (along the seams) to seal the hemming
Ventilation chimney liner
Hygiene Certificate: ALU-MAX-FOL